Remove Mildew from Wooden Decking
Mildew removal is easy using non-toxic WOCA Exterior Cleaner. WOCA Exterior Cleaner removes mold and mildew and prevents a slippery surface.
Step by step instructions for using WOCA Exterior Cleaner
- Soak the wood with plenty of water. If possible use a garden hose
- Mix WOCA Exterior Cleaner with water in the ratio 1:2 and apply it with a nylon brush or spray. WOCA Exterior Cleaner may be used undiluted for extreme dirt.
- Scrub the soaked wood lengthwise with the wood grain till the wood appears clean. Repeat the cleaning if necessary.
- Immediately after cleaning, hose down the surface with water.
- Clean tools with water.
- Leave the wood to dry for approx. 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before applying an Woca Exterior Oil treatment. Remove fiber rising with sandpaper.
How to use WOCA Exterior Cleaner video
The combination of WOCA Exterior Cleaner and our mechanical Cleaning Brush 16” efficiently transformed this really dull looking deck into a beautiful, inviting deck – ready to be treated with WOCA Exterior Oil available in a natural finish or 9 beautiful colors.