WOCA Exterior Gel Product Details
WOCA Exterior Gel is for refreshing of previously oil treated wood surfaces. The gel is effective, quick- drying and enhances the natural grain structure of the wood and color and gives a resistant and strong surface.
How To Use WOCA Exterior Gel
- Clean the surface thoroughly with WOCA Exterior Cleaner; see working instructions of the WOCA Exterior Cleaner, and let it dry for at least 8 hours until the surface is completely dry. In case of grain rising, we would advise the surface is de-nibed (remove any sanding dust from the surface).
- Spread a suitable layer of gel in an even thin coat with a polishing pad (white, beige or red).
- Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform. We recommend working in sections because the gel dries quickly.
- Wipe off any excess gel from the polished surface carefully with a dry lint-free cloth before continuing to next area. The surface should not appear wet and there should not be any excess gel left on the surface after polishing.
- If wood does not appear completely saturated after 4-6 hours, try re-polishing using the same method with a smaller amount of gel. Let wood dry for 4-6 hours, using cautiously afterward. Avoid exposing to water during the first 2-3 days if possible.
WOCA Exterior Gel Technical Information
||Vegetable oil components, isoparaffin, pigments (white). Contains Propiconazole May produce an allergic reaction.
||6-12 m2/400 ml.
||Natural and teak.
||Cotton cloths and polishing pads.
||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
||Store safely, out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.