WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer Product Details
WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer improves adhesion and durability in outdoor wood. It is a water based product to be used on outdoor wood like fences, windows, siding etc. WOCA Primer is recommended primarily for non-pressure treated softwood species such as; pine, larch, spruce, oak and old pressure treated wood (except red cedar). Treat pressure-treated wood and hardwood directly with WOCA Exterior Oil or Multi Protector.
How To Apply WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer
- Apply only in dry weather and at temperature over 62˚F. Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Because water affects primer, moisture content of the wood should not exceed 17% when applying outdoor wood primer.
- The wood must be clean and completely dry. Prime new woodwork as soon as possible. Remove previous any applications from old woodwork. Clean with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and leave the wood to dry for at least 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before continuing.
- Apply WOCA Wood Primer with brush or paint roller. Begin with the end grain of the wood – from below and upwards. Apply in full length to avoid overlaps.
- Leave the Primer to dry for approx. 24 hours before application of the WOCA Exterior Oil. In addition to priming, it is necessary to protect with one of the WOCA outdoor products.
- Finally, clean tools with warm water.
WOCA Outdoor Wood Primer Technical Information
||Water, vegetable oil components. Contains propiconazole.
||Brush or paint roller
|Cleaning of tools:
||Clean tools with water and soap.
||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.
||Store safely, out of reach of children Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.