WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner Details
WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner is an intensive cleaner for all outdoor wood, concrete and tile. It effectively removes green growth and dirt and protects from resettlement. Use WOCA Exterior Cleaner on wooden decking, garden furniture, wood siding, wooden fences, doors, carports, concrete, outdoor tile, etc.
- Removes moss and algae and protects against resettlement.
- For use on garden furniture, wood decking, concrete and tiles.
- Apply manually or with a polishing machine.
How To Use WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner
Step by step instructions for using WOCA Exterior Cleaner
- Soak the wood with water. Use a garden hose if possible.
- Mix WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner with water in the ratio 1:2. Apply deck cleaner with a nylon brush or spray. Due to it’s power, WOCA Exterior Cleaner can be used undiluted for very dirty surfaces.
- Scrub the soaked wood lengthwise with the wood grain until the wood appears clean. Repeat the cleaning if necessary.
- Rinse surface with water immediately after cleaning.
- Clean tools with water.
- Leave the wood to dry for approx. 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before applying an Woca Exterior Oil treatment. Remove fiber rising with sandpaper.
How to use WOCA Exterior Cleaner video
WOCA Exterior Cleaner Technical Information
||<5% non-ionic surfactants, <5% anionic surfactants, <1% preservative.
||Medium hard nylon brush, plastic bucket, and a garden hose for the rinsing.
Machine application using a polishing machine is also possible.
|Cleaning of tools:
||Clean tools with water and soap.
||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations for chemical waste.
||Store out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.
Exterior Wood Cleaner Safety Data Sheet
Exterior Wood Cleaner Instructions