Restoring wooden decking
Restoring wooden decking to it’s original beauty can be done in just a single weekend. Wooden decking needs care and maintenance in order to stay beautiful and well-protected for many years. WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner will remove stubborn dirt and mold and mildew. A thorough cleaning is necessary to prepare the wood for receiving an oil treatment. WOCA Exterior Deck Oil penetrates deep into the wood. It hardens inside the wood pores, which result in a stronger, harder wood. It protects decking from damaging UV rays and water, and also helps to repel dirt. Your deck will look and feel great! In just one weekend, you can feel the WOCA Difference for yourself!
- Color Sample/Testers
Prepping the Deck
- Remove furniture and other miscellaneous objects (planters, etc.) from the deck.
- Soak the wood with plenty of water. If possible use a garden hose.
- Mix Exterior Cleaner with water in the ratio 1:2 and apply it with a nylon brush or spray. For extreme dirt, the Exterior Cleaner may be used undiluted.
- Scrub the soaked wood lengthwise the wood grain till the wood appears clean. Repeat the cleaning if necessary.
- Immediately after cleaning, hose down the surface with water.
- Clean tools in water.
- Leave the wood to dry for approx. 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before applying oil treatment.
- Remove fiber rising with sandpaper.